The energy sector is in a period of upheaval. We help our customers to orient themselves in the increasingly complex energy markets and to make decisions accordinly. For this, we rely on more than 15 years of experience and offer the following services:
- Energy market analysis
- Review of energy studies and energy scenario modeling
- Energy statistiscal analysis
- Greenhouse gas balance
- Energy forecasts and scenarios
- Economic and environmental assessment of environmental laws
What distinguishes our work:
We recognize the key factors:
In the complex energy world, we identify the factors that most affect processes. We can thus determine realistic and reliable assumptions for the modeling of energy forecasts and energy scenarios. We rely on our many years of experience with energy statistics and energy and land use models.
We work interdisciplinary and global:
In our analyzes, we consider the economic, political, geographic, historical and cultural framework conditions for the development of the energy markets. In doing so, we always keep an eye on the global and supraregional influences and use our international experience through projects in countries and regions such as Germany, Europe, the USA and Latin America.
We are always up-to-date:
We always consider the latest trends, price developments, technical innovations and research results of the very dynamic energy markets.
We work transparently:
We make our assumptions transparent and manageable. Uncertainties in forecasting and modeling results are not hidden in our analyzes but displayed visibly. We work out the key drivers of developments and illustrate their impact on the analysis results.
We love numbers:
Numbers are the core element of all economic activities. If you know the right numbers, you can make the right decisions. For us, this is a challenge that we master with great passion.
Some of our customers:
- German Renewable Energies Agency (AEE), Berlin
- German Renewable Energy Federation (BEE), Berlin
- German Wind Energy Association (BWE), Berlin
- Association of the German Biofuels Industry (VDB), Berlin
- Alliance 90 / The Greens
- Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety (BMU) Germany, Berlin
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Costa Rica
- German-Costa Rican Chamber of Commerce, San Jose
- Chamber of Commerce Costa Rica, San Jose
- Data Center Consultores, San Jose
- Electrotecnica Group S.A., San Jose
- International Renewable Energy Association (IRENA), Abu Dhabi
- World Wind Energy Association (WWEA), Bonn